Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Beartooth Mountain Drive


Recently had the awesome opportunity to travel to the beautiful state of Montana. On our way to Yellowstone we drove through the Beartooth Mountain area. All I can say is WOW! It was truly awe inspiring scenery. Breath taking views and pristine crisp cool mountain air. My only regret was that I could not spend more time up there. With 900,000 people total in this great state its definately a place I would love to live. Everything in Montana is BIG! Water and sporting opportunities abound. I guess the only drawback about this state is the extremely cold winters. If you get the chance this a must see place on our planet it has to be some of the finest handy work of our Creator.

2 comments:

Steve Morozumi said...

i ran across your blog because of the "SPOTT" link exchange. cool stuff.

Forced Green said...

That is a beautiful vista! I agree, WOW!