Monday, November 17, 2008

A Best Buy Tool


One of the best tools on the market today is with out a doubt the Leatherman. The Leatherman multi-tool has to be the most versatile tool available to mankind. The most common function of a basic tool is to attach or remove fasteners. Nuts, bolts, screws you get the idea. Even the most basic Leatherman tool offers a flat head screw driver and a phillips. On top of that you have a handy pair of needle nose pliers with wire cutters and a slotted portion that works as a standard pair of pliers. Thats not even mentioning the knife which is always extremely useful. I regularly wear a suite throught the week for my worship and I find myself wanting to take my Leatherman with me. Always helps to be prepared and thats just it with the a Leatherman. You can pretty much tackle anything with this handy tool. Its really not to be underestimated.
If your looking for a meaningful and extrememly useful gift to give. The Leatherman tool is definately a best buy for the money. I can almost guarantee satsifaction from this gift by anyone who likes to tackle various projects around the house or at work. Its great for backpacking and camping or just everyday circumstances that arise. You simple cannot go wrong with a Leatherman!

No comments: